Why is it when we have an Anxiety problem we think we can just go to the doctor and get some magical pill to instantly cure all of our Disorders and Conditions? It is so much batter to learn by reading an Anxiety Book.
Being Lazy Doesn't Cure Anxiety
It's because adults, teens and children are becoming lazy with most adults and children reading less and less but expect everyone else to take care of their problems. "Your mind", a sponge that absorbs good and bad information on a daily basis has absorbed too much negative and not enough positive energy. It's up to you to change that and if you don't then you will soon saturate yourself in so much negativity you will be lead down a life that sucks. Your friends will leave you and possibly your family, in fact you may be disowned all together. So naturally heal thyself and don't count on a pill or someone else to do all the work.
To Heal Thyself of depression, anxieties and disorders
One has to start being thankful for things they over look each day and I will put the biggest one down on the list first. You don't need a million reasons to work at being happy just a couple of reasons. If you have a Teen Anxiety Disorder you have to understand that there is so many things you will experience and do and you have many years ahead of you so live stress free.
10 Reasons to Heal Thyself-Cure Anxiety Now
- "You are lucky to be alive with opportunities each day", wake up in the morning and be thankful and appreciative of another opportunity.
- As bad as you think you have it think of how others have to live life. Some with cancer, some with missing limbs, some who are blind and some who have lost their entire family.
- There are so many positives in the world just look around and take notice of the beauty no matter how big or small
- Children and family need you to be positive and healthy. When you are suffering they are also suffering.
- To have fun
- Create wonderful memories
- Make a positive impact in peoples lives
- Smiling is a great thing, to smile often is wonderful
- By being born you won the lottery ticket to life, what™s the odds of that?
- And last not but not least, you deserve to be happy and you have one life to be as happy as possible so work towards the happy side and get rid of the negatives. Accept that sometimes "Crap Happens", and nothing is ever perfect so don't expect it to be.
An Anxiety Cure is just in reach and reaching out for help and for answers will lead you down the path to being cured of your Anxiety.
You and only you can make being cured a possibility. Hopefully you have read everything I have written and have the belief that you can empower yourself to change.It all starts with buying a book or getting an Anxiety Book from the library. "Believe in yourself", be Strong and keep reading and learning. The road that leads you to happiness is the road that will help you cure your anxiety.
If it is depression that haunts you then invest in a little time reading a depression book.
A book that will help you understand why it happens, and why it's happening to you. Depression is an awful thing to suffer from especially if it becomes an every day thing. Most people who suffer from this illness that tends to be chronic find themselves often feeling lonely or outside the group. By reading you will learn how to overcome depression.